Bath times can be either stressful or calm. Either way bathtime can be very repetitive.
Here are a few fun ideas to keep your little ones entertained in the tub. I promise they are super easy, easy to clean and cheap
- Shaving foam paint… Shaving foam and food colouring.
- Colour themed bath… do you have lots of yellow ducks floating about? Why not change the bath water to yellow, add some rubber ducks and a few yellow balloons.
- Disco bath… Glo sticks and bubbles
- Read a story… why not read a story whilst in the bath a great one my two love is “Going on a bear hunt” beware through the floor does get a bit wet!
- Music… play some music outside the bathroom, calming music works well as it calms your little ones down…. hopefully!
- Add ice to the bath…
- Why not buy some glow in the dark shapes and Bluetax them on to the tiles for a space, insect, dinosaur or princess theme.
You can buy glo sticks and glow in the dark shapes from eBay or Amazon for super cheap!